BeeAlive Fresh Royal Jelly is as close to nature as possible. The Royal Jelly used in our products is ALWAYS FRESH, never freeze-dried. Freeze-drying removes all the moisture from the product, thereby reducing it to a crystallized powder. Although working with freeze-dried Royal Jelly is much less complicated and costs less, we believe that the process of freeze-drying, which takes out this significant amount of moisture, compromises the quality of Royal Jelly. And, it has been shown that freeze-drying contributes to and accelerates the degradation of Royal Jelly over time. Royal Jelly is a very delicate substance and needs to be handled with care. At BeeAlive we treat Royal Jelly with the same respect that nature does. That's why, for all of our 28 years in business, we only use the highest quality fresh and never freeze-dried Royal Jelly in our Dietary Supplements.
BeeAlive — An Excellent Combination of Integrity, Collaboration and Quality
BeeAlive, Inc. began doing business in November 1984, 28 years ago! In all of our dietary supplements, we are dedicated to bringing the benefits of Royal Jelly to our customers by using only fresh, never freeze-dried, Royal Jelly. All BeeAlive Royal Jelly comes from superior, well-cared-for hives in parts of Asia known to be among the best places on Earth from which to harvest Royal Jelly.
Royal Jelly is a natural substance from the bee hive that has been used for many years by people throughout the world for increased energy, stamina, and vitality. The exclusive food of the Queen Bee, Royal Jelly is composed of trace amounts of many wonderful nutrients and nutritious, biologically-active compounds.
What We Care Most About:
• Our unwavering commitment is to resource the highest quality ingredients and produce beneficial formulas that are pure and effective. We adhere to a very strict set of standards and operating procedures to provide only the finest Royal Jelly to our customers.
• Every batch of Royal Jelly that goes into our products is tested by independent, third-party laboratories. This ensures the quality and purity of Royal Jelly.
• Our excellent team of employees: each employee at BeeAlive is considered an asset and an integral part of our success, and we are especially grateful to the many BeeAlive employees who have been with us for over 20 years, including those who could have retired long ago. Knowing we provide a positive working environment for people who dedicate their time to working with BeeAlive is fundamental to our business. Our employees have been consistently praised as “considerate” and even “compassionate” by the people who count most with us – our customers.
• We strive to provide the very highest level of customer service and satisfaction every step of the way. When you call BeeAlive, we make sure that our customers reach a friendly, well-trained voice, ready to answer any questions. When you email us, our firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox is designed so our caring consultants can promptly answer your questions regarding information about our various products.
• At our state-of the-art Distribution Center, we’ve taken steps to ensure that our delivery to you will be fast, on time and efficient. Once a customer places an order, the products usually arrive within a week, often sooner. We are continually updating our inventory, so customers can be assured of a recently produced product.
• We care about the health and well-being of people around the world by contributing to organizations working to improve the lives of families and children in need globally.